Scrap Price Listings
We understand that each client may have different needs, so we tailor our services to meet your unique needs. Our international network of over 60 offices and commercial facilities gives you immediate access to world markets and prices for their recycled metals. We are your direct to global consumer junk bond market. By recycling with CMC Recycling in Orlando, FL you can be sure you are getting the most competitive price for your scrap, and will be treated with friendly service. We appreciate your business and give rewards the more you recycle with us!
If you have been looking for a reputable and trustworthy scrap metal yard in the Orlando, FL area, CMC Recycling is the place for you. We offer the best in metal salvage and recycling. We offer the best prices and service on everything from recycling cans for money and scrap metal recycling to an industrial roll of service.
We strive to continuously build and maintain long-term relationships with our supplier partners and have the resources to meet all of your metals recycling needs. Our long standing commitment to competitive pricing, accurate scale weights, efficient receiving practices and timely payments make CMC Recycling the recycling partner of choice. Have questions about our pricing, or need more information? Feel free to contact us for additional information. The following is our current list of scrap metal prices for the Orlando, FL area:
Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal Prices
- Bare Brite Copper $2.10/lb.
- No. 1 Copper $2.10/lb.
- No. 2 Copper $1.90/lb.
- LT Copper $1.35/lb.
- Insulated CU Wire #1 $1.15/lb.
- Insulated CU Wire #2 $0.60/lb.
- Low Grade ICW $0.20/lb.
- Red Brass $1.20/lb.
- Semi Red Brass $1.25/lb.
- Yellow Brass $1.25/lb.
- Reefer Ends $0.30/lb.
- Brass Radiators $1.10/lb.
- Irony Brass Radiators $0.50/lb.
- Heater Cores $0.50/lb.
- Aluminum Cans $0.42/lb.
- Mill Sheet Aluminum $0.40/lb.
- Cast Aluminum $0.35/lb.
- PTD Aluminum Siding $0.40/lb.
- Aluminum Clips (MLC) $0.40/lb.
- Compressors/Ballast/Sealed Units $0.05/lb.
- Batteries $.15/lb.
- 6063 Aluminum $0.45/lb.
- Clean Aluminum Wheels $0.45/lb.
- Light Irony Aluminum $0.25/lb.
- Heavy Irony Aluminum $0.09/lb.
- ACSR / Neoprene $0.13/lb.
- Aluminum Shavings $0.13/lb.
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers $0.90/lb.
- Aluminum / Copper Reefers (dirty) $0.70/lb.
- Aluminum Coolers $0.30/lb.
- Electric Motors $0.09/lb.
- Stainless Steel $0.25/lb.
- Clean Lead $0.35/lb.
- Wheel Weights $0.13/lb.
Ferrous Scrap Metal Prices
- P&S Prepared 5.75/per 100lbs
- P&S Unprepared $4.75/per 100lbs
- #1/#2 Prepared $5.50/per 100lbs
- #1/#2 Unprepared $4.50/per 100lbs
- Oversize Torch $2.50/per 100lbs
- Busheling $5.50/per 100lbs
- Auto Slabs Whole $4.75/per 100lbs
- Rebar (Unprepared) $2.25/per 100lbs
- Sheet Iron (Shredder Tin) $4.75/per 100lbs
- Foundry Cast Iron $4.75/per 100lbs
- Dirty Cast $4.50/per 100lbs
- Fence $2.25/per 100lbs
Sign up for our Preferred Customer Card to get more for your scrap metal today!
CMC Recycling reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Large Volume Pricing Available.
CMC Recycling WILL NOT buy stolen material under any circumstances.